viernes, 30 de mayo de 2014

CAMBRIDGE EXAMS (I)

Last Saturday 24th May, some students from Episcopal O.M.Ekumene school went to Esclavas de María school to take KET and PET Cambridge Exams. It started about 9:00 a.m. and it finished about 15:00 p.m. There were three parts: Reading & Writing; Listening ; and Speaking (in couples). Both schools belong to “Beda project” so this year these exams have taken placed in Esclavas de María school, but next year these exams will take place in our school “Episcopal O.M. Ekumene”.

Here we have some candidates’ views:

KET CANDIDATES


“First I was really nervous, but when I started the exam I wasn´t nervous. I think that it was easy and fast. When I finished it, I was really happy because I thought that I had got good marks and I need only to wait. It was a good experience.”

                                                                    Carlos de Gregorio Montero, 2nd secondary level student

 
“My experience was great. The exam wasn´t difficult. Some exercises, for example one question in listening part was very difficult for me. The examiners were very kind.”

                                                                          Alejandro García Sánchez, 2nd secondary level student

 
“Saturday 24th at 11:00 a.m. I went to Esclavas the María school because I had a KET Cambridge Test. First, I did the speaking with Carlos, my speaking partner . The speaking was very easy. Then I did the reading and writing and it was very easy too. At the end I did the listening, I didn’t listen some things very well.This experience was very good. At first I was very nervous, but last I was quiet. I invited to you to do this exam because it’s  really important for your future and it’s a good experience. Now, I’m wishing to know my exam marks.”

                                                                               Laura Gonzalo Santos , 1st level secondary student

 
“My experience about KET test is very good. I’m very happy because it’s very easy. On 24th May it was the test and I arrived at eleven o’clock  and I finished at half past two. Everyday before the test I prepared the test and I was very well prepared. Next year I want to take PET test”

                                                                                       Pablo Torre Costa, 1st secondary level student

 
“I was very nervous, but I think I was well prepared. Pablo, my speaking partner, and me stayed in a classroom for half an hour. Thenwe did speaking test.We had breakfast at 11:00 o’clock and after we did reading and writing. Then, we had a break time before the listening test.I think that it’s good to do this exam for the future. I’m very happy with me for doing this exam. I hope to pass the exam.”

                                                                                        María López Sáez, 1st secondary level student

 

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario