viernes, 30 de mayo de 2014

CAMBRIDGE EXAMS (II)


PET CANDIDATES
 

“ I think that Cambridge test was difficult about listening. But I think that this exam is the best because you can have an English level. All people should do this test.”

                                                                       Ana Belén Sánchez Tamarit, 4th secondary level student

 
“In my opinion,it was a funny and interesting day, but we had to wake up too soon. The reading and listening were so easy to me but the listening was a bit more difficult because I couldn´t listen to  the voices well. The other thing I didn’t like was when we had to wait for two hours to do the speaking and I got very bored.When the teacher  called me to do the speaking I felt a bit nervous . But it was very easy and the examiners were so friendly. At the end of the morning I was so happy. I hope to get good marks!”

                                                                     María Gómez-Biedma Soria, 4th secondary level student

 
“My opinion about PET Cambridge test is really good and a funny experience. I really liked the teachers because they were so friendly and interesting. I think that I’ve done a good test because it was easy. The only complain is that  the listening was a bit difficult because I couldn’t listen properly the voices and we had to wait for a long time to do the speaking part. I’m sure a lot of students will do it!.”

                                                                                Miriam Ramirez Lisón, 4th secondary level student

 
“In my opinion the exam was very good, I had done another exam before so I didn’t feel nervous. The reading and writing were easy. But the listening was so difficult!. Because the speaker spoke too quickly and I couldn’t understand her.”

                                                                               Nacho Cuenca Alcocel, 4th secondary level student

 
“I think it has been a good experience, because I have learnt how to do a Cambridge exam. Even if I didn’t pass the test, it has been a new adventure. I would like to pass it and then do the next test because I’ve enjoyed doing this exam.”

                                                                               Silvia Sanchez Rumbo, 4th secondary level student

 
“I think that the Cambridge exam is easy. I think that this exam is very important for my future. I recommend this experience to everybody. For me this is a good experience.”
                                                                            
                                                                                           David Ruano Campos, 4th secondary level student

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario